Hello, my name is Katja Ingham. I was born & raised in Rural New South Wales, now residing and blending in Dubbo. I first started blending teas as a hobby and as of March 2015 I made loose leaf tea my full time passion and career. I love making new blends, creating unique flavours and honouring the natural beauty of the Australian floral and herbal environment. My teas are packaged by hand, using only environmentally friendly and sustainable products. I take pride in the consistency, reliability and aromatic appeal of my teas.
Let me provide you with
Australian owned, Australian made.
Cooking with Tea Karts - AuRevior Vintage Van
16th-22nd April 2018 Easter @ The Dubbo Goal
23rd March 2018 - Gluttony - Dubbo Goal
- A new look We are kicking off 2018 with a …Read More »
- Please find below important Tea Karts Christmas dates! The last …Read More »
- Tea Karts New Stockists Welcome to Emu Logic and Harvest …Read More »
- Live Tea Tasting Event with katja Ingham from Tea Karts …Read More »
- Herbal Teas Stress-less, Chamomile, Lavender, Peppermint, Rooibos and Lemongrass & …Read More »