Hello, my name is Katja Ingham.
I was born & raised in Rural New South Wales, now residing and blending my teas in Dubbo NSW.
I first started blending teas as a hobby and as of March 2015 I made loose leaf tea my full time passion and career.
I love making new blends, creating unique flavours and honouring the natural beauty of the Australian floral and herbal environment.
My teas are hand blended and packaged, using only environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
I take pride in the consistency, reliability and aromatic appeal of my teas.
Let me provide you with
Australian owned, Australian made.
22 April, 2018
School Holidays @The Old Dubbo Goal
10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Old Dubbo Goal
9 June, 2018
Tea Tasting - The Greenhouse of Orange
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM http://thegreenhouseoforange.com.au/
22 June, 2018
Tea Tasting - Charred - Orange
06:30 PM - 08:30 PM http://www.charred.com.au/
4 August, 2018
Tea Karts - USA & Canada Trip
12:00 PM USA & Canada Trip
- New Stockists A Big Warm Welcome!! Welcome to our new …Read More »
- A new look We are kicking off 2018 with a …Read More »
- Please find below important Tea Karts Christmas dates! The last …Read More »
- Tea Karts New Stockists Welcome to Emu Logic and Harvest …Read More »
- Live Tea Tasting Event with katja Ingham from Tea Karts …Read More »