A little about Tea Karts
Tea Karts certified tea blender Katja Ingham, was born & raised in Rural New South Wales, on a farm north of Orange, now residing and tea blending in Dubbo NSW.
Katja first started blending teas as a hobby.
After registering her business in winter 2014, Katja took the leap of faith and made loose leaf tea her full time career by March 2015.
"I love making new blends, creating unique flavours and honouring the natural beauty of the Australian floral and herbal environment" - Katja
Tea Karts teas are hand blended and packaged, using environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
Tea Karts Katja Ingham prides herself on the consistency, reliability and aromatic appeal of their teas.
Let me provide you with
Australian owned, Australian made.
24 May, 2019
Tea Karts- Tea Festival
06:00 PM - 10:00 PM Orange NSW
24 May, 2019
Food & Tea Matching
06:30 PM - 10:00 PM Charred Kitchen & Bar
25 May, 2019
A High Tea History
- How lucky are we!!?? For The Tea Karts Tea Festival …Read More »
- Food & Tea Matching Tea Karts & Charred Kitchen & …Read More »
- Tea Karts is very excited to Announce after years of …Read More »
- Tea Karts – Tea Tasting Charred Kitchen & Bar 15th …Read More »
- Winter Tea Picnic It’s not to late in the season …Read More »