A little about Tea Karts
Tea Karts certified tea blender Katja Ingham, was born & raised in Rural New South Wales, on a farm north of Orange, now residing and tea blending in Dubbo NSW.
Katja first started blending teas as a hobby.
After registering her business in winter 2014, Katja took the leap of faith and made loose leaf tea her full time career by March 2015.
"I love making new blends, creating unique flavours and honouring the natural beauty of the Australian floral and herbal environment" - Katja
Tea Karts teas are hand blended and packaged, using environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
Tea Karts Katja Ingham prides herself on the consistency, reliability and aromatic appeal of their teas.
Let me provide you with
Australian owned, Australian made.
4 August, 2018
Tea Karts - USA & Canada Trip
12:00 PM USA & Canada Trip
- Tea Karts – Tea Tasting Charred Kitchen & Bar 15th …Read More »
- Winter Tea Picnic It’s not to late in the season …Read More »
- Warrumbungle National Park’s New Tea Karts Stockists Welcome!! We are …Read More »
- New Stockists A Big Warm Welcome!! Welcome to our new …Read More »
- A new look We are kicking off 2018 with a …Read More »