Let me provide you with:
A little about Tea Karts
Tea Karts certified tea blender Katja Williams, was born & raised in Rural New South Wales, on a sheep farm north of Orange, now residing and tea blending on a Shorthorn property with her husband north of Dubbo NSW.
Katja first started blending teas as a hobby while studying her Bachelor of Criminology at University.
After registering her business in winter 2014, Katja took the leap of faith and made loose leaf tea her full time career by March 2015.
"I love making new blends, creating unique flavours and honouring the natural beauty of the Australian floral and herbal environment" - Katja
Tea Karts teas are hand blended and packaged, using environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
Tea Karts Katja Ingham prides herself on the consistency, reliability and aromatic appeal of their teas.
- What is the timeline? How much are tickets? Here’s a …Read More »
- Ticket purchasing How do you buy tickets? Where to find …Read More »
- Tea Festival 10 days away! Keep an eye on Prime7 …Read More »
- We are over the moon to introduce you to our …Read More »
- FOOD Week Producers market and lunch at Nashdale Hall I …Read More »